All you need is an internet connection . . .
1. On any device with a browser, go to
2. Enter your student ID number (your lunch number) and password.
3. Find an eBook that you would like to read, click Borrow.
4. Select a format, confirm, download.
You’ve borrowed an eBook – that’s all there is to it!
Your eBook will be returned automatically in two weeks.
The easiest way to start reading an eBook is to read it right in your browser – no extra software or login is required.
1. Simply click Read next to a borrowed eBook to begin reading.
It is up to the discretion of each teacher whether or not to allow electronic devices in their classrooms. South Pointe Middle School and the Walnut Valley Unified School District assume no liability for electronic devices brought onto campus.