Your safety is important. Please not the following safety precautions:
- This is a drive-thru event only, no parents/students/visitors will be permitted to exit their vehicle.
- Walk-ups are not permitted.
- If you do not have vehicle or cannot attend, please contact the office or your SSRA to make other arrangements.
- Students and families will be required to wear a mask when interacting through the car windows with any staff volunteers. Masks are required for everyone in the vehicle.
Please do not attend the event if:
- You are experiencing any symptoms such as current or recent fever (100.4° or higher), chills, cough, shortness of breath or respiratory illness, sudden lack of taste or smell, or sudden onset of unexplained gastrointestinal illness.
- You have been in close contact with any person who has been infected with COVID-19 within the last 14 days.
- You or anyone living with you been out of the country within the last 14 days.