SPMS Distance Learning Expectations
Show one another we Care~ Maintain Connection with school and friends~Continue Learning to prepare for the future!
- Ideally, we would like you to follow our SPMS Distance Learning Schedule. If you cannot follow the schedule, you are expected to check into your classrooms a minimum of 2-3 times per week.
- Each day, be ready to learn at 8:50 AM: be present, be on time & turn off other devices when completing schoolwork. Check your student Gmail daily.
- When you log-in, go to the Landing Page. https://sites.google.com/a/g.wvusd.k12.ca.us/myportal/documents-forms/documents
- Watch KSPS Morning News for daily updates, complete a Weekly Wellness Check. Classes begin at 9 AM M-Thurs.
- Remember your lessons will be in various formats. Do your best to complete each class during the content block and submit assignments when due.
- Your teachers will be available during their scheduled time and on Fridays to answer questions and support your learning. Reach out in the format they provide (ie.Google classroom, email).
- Whenever you’re online, remember, you’re in a classroom, so all school behavior expectations apply (language, comments, actions, etc.)
- Remember, be safe, be responsible, be respectful. We are Panthers!
https://drive.google.com/file/d/13OdkdU-OZa37UzxB88c_2D48LFZz8OgL/view?usp=sharing Source: SPMS Video Overiew