SOUTH POINTE MIDDLE SCHOOL
2020-2021 New Student Enrollment
Please verify your home is within the South Pointe Middle School boundaries through this website:Click here
If your home does not fall within the South Pointe boundaries, please contact your home school.
If you are a DOC, and have been assigned to South Pointe, or have an approved interdistrict transfer, please continue the enrollment process.
Enrollment is only for NEW students coming to South Pointe Middle School.
***Online enrollment does not guarantee a spot at South Pointe until parent brings in all of the online forms and required documents are reviewed and accepted by the Registrar.***
To begin the process of enrolling your student with South Pointe for the 2020-2021 school year, please have the following completed and submitted. Only a parent or legal guardian can enroll the child. Legal guardians must present proof of legal guardianship.
Please call our office to schedule an appointment to turn in completed enrollment forms, (909) 595-8171. Enrollment hours are 9:30 am to 3:00 pm.
Required Parent Documents
- Online Enrollment: Click here Choose: “Pre-enrollment 20-21” Upon completion, please verify all information, print, sign and date.
- Residence Verification. Please provide ONE of the following:
a. Current property tax bill.
b. Current mortgage statement.
c. Close of escrow (if the home was just purchased).
d. Lease agreement
- Current Utility Bill with parent/guardian address. Please provide ONE of the following:
- Current Identification. Please provide ONE of the following:
- CA driver’s license (with the same address shown on documents above) DMV change of address: Click here
- CA ID card (with same address shown on documents 1-2)
- Passport, or other government-issued identification
Required Student Documents
- Birth certificate or passport.
- Immunization record (Must be stamped by doctor office or have previous school record).
- 7th& 8th graders, proof of TDAP given on or after 7th birthday, 2 Varicella. Required immunizations: Click here
- Current report card/transcripts. If applicable, copy of IEP/504 plan, GATE documentation.
- Health History form: Click here Please print and bring along with enrollment documents.
- Home Language Survey. Please complete and bring a printed copy to the enrollment appointment. English-Home Language Survey Mandarin Language Survey
All required documents must be original. The office will provide copies.
IF displaced or homeless, please complete the appropriate document below: