6th Grade Camp Postponement
Dear 6th Grade Parents and Guardians,
We received word from Three Oaks Science School that they have decided to postpone 6th grade camp due to the unsafe mountain conditions from the recent snow. These conditions are expected to worsen with more snow due to arrive in the next 36 hours.
The camp will be working with us to explore options to reschedule. If we are not able to reschedule in the near term, then refunds would be issued by the camp as we continue to explore future camp dates for our students. This is obviously disappointing news, but given that student and staff safety is the greatest priority, it is also understandable.
We appreciate your flexibility as always. I will be in touch with more information as soon as we have it.