Scholastic Book Club Orders due online September 26
1) Collections textbook: Finish reading "Fine?" pgs. 25-32.
2) Complete the first page of the "Fine?" graphic organizer. Do not do the plot chart yet. Due Wednesday 9/18.
Tuesday 9/17/19 Guest Teacher
1) Please demonstrate your best behavior with our guest teacher today.
2) Introduce Vocab Unit #2 words and the 5 challenge words.
3) Vocab Unit #2 note cards. Make a note card for each of the 25 vocabulary words. Write the work on one side of the card and write the entire definition on the other side. Due tomorrow.
1) Review "Fine?" graphic organizer
2) Complete the plot chart on the other side of the graphic organizer. Due tomorrow.
3) Vocab Unit #2 Activity. Due Monday September, 23.
1) Collect graphic organizer and plot chart.
2) Literature questions pg. #1-3. Complete these questions using the C.E.E. method. These constructed responses should be at least 3 sentences. Restate the question in the answer. Do not start with a pronoun. Do your best work. Due tomorrow.
3) AR book and reading log check. I am checking to see that you have an AR book with you, and that the book information is written in the reading log. Be sure to write down the book title, quiz number, book level, book points, and date started.
1) Review and collect "Fine?" questions.
2) Finish checking AR books and reading logs
3) AR reading. AR goals are due Oct. 9.