6th Grade Earth Science Agenda and Homework - Friday, August 30th.
1. Due Wednesday - complete today's coloring activity for Tools of Earth Science. You must use at least 5 or more colors for an A grade. This will be page #1 of our new Science Journal.
2. Extra Credit #2 ends next Wednesday. This is worth up to 15 extra credit points. It is optional.
3. I will need to grade your August Agendas next week. Thank you for writing in them each period.
4. For Tuesday if you have headphones please bring them in. We will be doing laptops on Tuesday to begin our new #2 Study on Tools of Earth Science. Thank you !!
5. It is now time to empty out Journal #1. We have completed our first study and are now ready to begin study #2. Please empty out the pages for Journal #1 by putting a staple in them and leaving this old journal at home. Next semester the old journals will become extra credit points if you save them. Thank you !!
6. Are you checking student/parent portal for your grades. Yesterday I entered your Science Journal grade and your Test #1 grade. Please check them. Thank you !!
*** Enjoy your Labor Day Weekend !! See you on Tuesday. ***