Rotating Schedule begins on Monday, August 15
Library Orientation and AR Book Checkout Monday, August 22
Link to Unit 1 Vocabulary word list and activity page:
Friday, August 19
1) Collect "Who Am I?"
2) Unit 1 Vocabulary Activity Worksheet (Parts A and D) Use the helper sheet I gave you in class for Part A only.
1) Unit 1 Vocabulary Activity Worksheet (Parts A, B, C, D) due Tuesday, August 22. You had a lot of class time to work on this assignment, so you really shouldn't
have homework this weekend.
Thursday, August 18
1) Check Unit 1 Vocabulary cards - Vocabulary Game
2) Introduce Unit 1 Vocabulary Worksheet (Parts B and C) - See above for link to this assignment
1) "Who Am I?" assignment due tomorrow
2) Unit 1 Vocabulary Activity Worksheet (Parts B and C) due Monday
Wednesday, August 17
Language Arts and Math teachers are at school but not in class today. We are looking at Benchmark and STAR data. Be kind to the guest teacher
1) Work on "Who Am I?" assignment. See above for the link to this assignment
2) Work on Unit 1 Vocabulary Cards
1) "Who Am I?" assignment due Friday
2) Unit 1 Vocabulary Cards due tomorrow
Tuesday, August 16
1) Introduce "Who Am I?" assignment.
2) Finish STAR reading and / or ELA Benchmark Test
1) Unit 1 Vocabulary Cards due Thursday
3) Introduce Unit 1 Vocabulary Words and Unit 1 challenge words - see above for the link to the vocabulary and challenge word lists
4) Unit 1 Vocabulary Note Cards - 1) Cut index cards in half 2) Write the word on the blank side 3) Write the complete definition on the lined side (not the synonyms & antonyms)