6th Grade Earth Science Agenda and Homework - Thursday, September 7th.
1. Tonight - prepare for Test # 1 on The Nature of Earth Science / Chapter # 1.
- In your textbook we covered pages 8 to 29. We covered three main topics : Thinking Like a Scientist, The Scientific Method, and Safety in Science.
- In our Science Journal we added pages 1 to 15. These pages should be numbered, in order. and completed. I will be grading this tomorrow for an organization grade. It will be worth 30 points on Parent Portal.
- You may create a Study Buddy for the test. Using one sheet of paper (two sides) fill in as many notes from Chapter #1 that might help you on the test. You may then use this on the test and then turn in for up to 10 extra credit points on Parent Portal. This is optional.
2. Extra Credit #4 ends on September 13th. This is on the back of page 14 in your Science Journal.
It is called a Quick Quiz and there are nine questions to answer. If you complete all nine with complete sentences it will be worth nine extra credit points. This is optional.
*** Tomorrow is your first Test in Science. Also it is your first Science Journal grade. I am letting you use your journal on the first test. Good luck !! See you tomorrow. ***